Delayed and cancelled departures
When flights are cancelled or departure is delayed by 2 hours or more, the following applies:
- Meal voucher (obtained from the station personnel, max. 10 €)
- Possibility to make two telephone calls in airport
- Possibility to send two e-mails, fax or telex in airport
- Overnight hotel accommodation when the passenger is outside their home district and the flight could not depart during the actual day
- Rerouting by other means of transport, organised by the carrier
- Refund or rebooking of the ticket (shall be advised at once to the handling agent).
AVIES will do its utmost to carry passengers and their luggage as expeditiously as possible to the destination stated in the ticket. Departure times as stated in the timetable, booking confirmation or elsewhere are not guaranteed by the airline. AVIES has the right to make changes in the flight schedule up to 2 weeks before scheduled departure date. AVIES is not obliged to recompense or compensate for costs not included in our agreement, e.g. hotel nights, missed onward connections etc. A schedule change will be informed to all passengers that are booked on that flight using the e-mail address and/or mobile phone number provided in the reservation stage. It is important that the passenger provides a valid e-mail address and mobile phone number. AVIES is not responsible for e-mail notifications unable to reach the recipient’s inbox or unanswered mobile phone call or incorrect phone number.